Gerd's AVR simulator
Gerd's AVR simulator
AVR assembler simulator for the stepwise execution of assembler
source code - with many extras.
Available is version 1.1 of the software. This corrects several
minor errors previous versions.
- Simple handling, no extended learning phase required,
- Works under Windows and Linux, 64-bit executables downloadable,
- Lazarus-Pascal source code available for free for own modifications,
- Editor for modifying of the assembler source code with several
- Display of header symbols, ports and interrupts of the applied AVR
- Insert the hardware into the source code by simply typing F2:
- Internal assembler gavrasm for quick modification and assembling of
- Comfortable setting and clearing of breakpoints, storing and loading of
- Control of the simulation in a simulator window,
- Simple overview over I/O ports and timer,
- Display of SRAM content,
- Display of EEPROM content as well as correct Write and Read operations
- Display, simulation and manipulation of AD conversion channels of the
device including a comfortable tool to design a 12/16 key input field with
a resistor matrix as voltage input to ADC channels,
- Configurable four-channel scope for displaying polarity changes on
output compare pins or on any available I/O pin of the device
as well as of R/2R analog values on ports with configurable resolution and
in up to four different channels simultanously in selectable colours
2.1 Lazarus Pascal source code
The source code is available for Linux here,
for Windows here.
The exectutable 64-bit versions are available for
Linux here, with integrated
debug information here , and for
Windows here, with integrated
debug information here.
The english language Handbook is
available here. It holds relevant information for installing
avr_sim, for compiling of the program und describes
all features provided.
Here are links to previous versions. Please note that older versions may
have bugs that were corrected in later versions and have limited features
(consult the respective handbook).
||(not available any more)|
©2017 - 2018 by