Pfad: Home =>
AVR overview => AVR_HEAD
Program for generating asm source code file frames
When starting a new AVR assembler project, this program relieves you from the lengthy
process of typing in all the standard content of a source code file, such as header
informations, and all other content of an orderly file. The program requires:
- the header file *def.inc for the type of target processor, under ATMEL's Studio
software usually the installation path AvrAssembler2\Appnotes, or
- a similar file in another path.
- a structure of a source file with a systematric structure (Header info, Reset-
and interrupt vectors, main program init and program loop), in an editor
- all necessary comments,
- the opportunity to copy the complete content to the clipboard or to store the
content in a text file.
After starting execution, the window looks like this.
Either you can now
If desired, chose a standard register name for a multi-purpose register, and select
if the project will use interrupts or not.
- click into the most upper input field and select a header file for the desired
target processor type (e. g. m8def.inc), or
- use the radio buttons to preselect the processor type (e. g. AT90S, ATmega,
ATtiny) and select your processor type in the dropdown field.
If desired, you can select the polarity of some port pins, but this section of the
software is not mature enough.
Now push the button "Aktualisieren". The generated source code frame now
appears in the editor window. You can edit that source code, but pushing the button
"Aktualisieren" overwrites all changes made!
After finalisation either
Close the program with the button "Schliessen".
- push the button "Kopieren in Zwischenablage" copy the source code
text to the clipboard, change to your source code editor and paste the text
- with the button "Schreiben in Datei" copy the text to an assembler
The zipped executable file can be downloaded here.
Unzip the packed .EXE file to convenient path and start it. That is it!
©2011 by http://www.avr-asm-tutorial.net